PINE HILL SUBDIVISION

(Pine Hill Civic improvement Association)
Troy, Michigan

McKewan Luminary Tradition form/Contribution form

Pine Hill Civic Improvement Association Annual Meeting Flyer 2020

   

 Pine Hill Subdivision, originally comprised of 89 homes, was developed in the early 1950s by Robertson Jamieson Co, now known as Robertson Brothers. The Pine Hill Civic improvement Association was chartered, February 9, 1953 .  The stated purpose for which the association was formed was "to promote the public  safety, moral and general welfare and to operate a private water system for the benefit of members of  the association".